Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Better Way Mistine White Spa Nanocollagen UV White Lotion

Woot woot! I am starting to explore Thai brands =D You know I have no limits when it comes to try out cool new Asian brands!

I was actually just searching for Kao Bioré shower gels on evilBay when I found this seller from Thailand selling the Bioré Sakura Aroma Sensation Shower Cream. I got it along with a refill and out of curiosity I also purchased this Mistine White Spa Nanocollagen UV White Lotion as it was quite cheap and looked yummy (and because I haven´t tried any Thai brands yet!).


Mistine is produced by Thai company Better Way... if you are interested you can read more about this company here.

The White Spa line offers lots of different lotions and other stuff in various sizes. I got the Nanocollagen UV White Lotion which comes in a hot pink bottle (I got the 200ml one...there are also 100ml and 500ml sizes) with a flip-top cover.

You can read about the virtues of this lotion here (click to enlarge):


I am currently really crazy for this stuff. First off the lotion smells delicious! Sort of a coconut-musk scent, very much like holidays for me so it´s a perfect summer lotion or a pick-me-up in dreary winter days. This might sound like a cliché now but this smells like a vacation in Thailand to me (sun cream, coconuts and sandy beaches) =D The scent lingers for long time, too!
And the lotion is really lightweight but makes my skin so very soft and smooth. I only use a little but it´s enough to give me soft and scented skin for hours.
If I am not getting tired of the scent by time (which happens to me often even if I love something at first) then I´d definitely repurchase this!

I ordered a few other goodies from Mistine incl. their BB Brightening Face & Body Lotion and the Gold Caviar Lotion. I hope they´ll all make it here before I leave for Egypt after a bit less than 2 weeks!
The eBay seller have decent price for the lotions but the shipping usually is hefty =(

3 comments:

Thalia Tan said...

I bought their BB cream & BB powder during my vacation in Bangkok and really impress me! I'm using it everyday, love it.

Anonymous said...

i bought the mistine white spa nanocollagen UV white lotion during a vacation in Ghana. the effects are amazing. my mum just loves it. wish i could get more to buy in Nigeria.

lina said...

i'm inlove with just abt everything from mistine!!! not only their bb cream n compact powder amazing their body lotion, deodorant, shower and even feminine hygiene wash are amazing...am so lucky i lived nearby the thailand border so i can just go anything i like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates