Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Triple Award!

I've been nominated for the Triple Award by my gorgeous buddy from Birkinbagbeauty (click here)!
Of course I feel very flattered now *wink wink*

According to the rules I have to nominate another 10 blogs but many of my favorites have already been awarded by others so I'll just list a few more blogs here =)


-Rouge Deluxe:
This is the first blog I started to read daily and I just can't live without Iris who always updates us with the newest Japanese releases. I totally depend on her as I can't read Japanese so I can't get my info elsewhere =D
Iris is also a real friend and I had the pleasure to go shopping with her in Tokyo nearly 3 years ago =D

-My Women Stuff:
I know Paris for about 4 years now through MUA. We swapped several times and I love reading her very successful blog. She's really wonderful!

-MiuMiu:
I really love reading about her life in Seoul and her Korean hauls =D She's a very sweet lady and I hope she'll delight us longer with her stories!

-Blushed Wombat:
She doesn't post often but whenever she puts up new reviews I am all excited (love that review of the Lunasol 10th anniversary kit!).

Really, there are so many blogs I love to check daily!
Check my Blog List and you'll find so much great stuff to read!

If you are nominated and want to participate these are the rules (copied from Birkinbagbeauty):
1. Put the logo on your blog or post
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.

4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.

5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

1 comments:

PB said...

Kathi! :D Thank you so much - I'm always stalking your Asian product reviews on reader and boy! You make me want so much! :P We are all so bad for each other eh? ;) Keep up the great work. Your blog is an invaluable resource for everyone who loves Asian cosmetics

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates